AMINAT® HAS THE FOLLOWING WORLDWIDE COSMETIC APPROVALS
- Notified as a new substance according to the EU Directive 67/548/EEC, as a multi-functional compound for formulation of cosmetic products.
- Regulation (EC) Nº 1907/2006 (REACH). Registration number: 01-0000018076-71-0000.
- Approval in the EU as a preservative for cosmetics through Commission Directive 2010/3/EU on 1st February 2010. The Cosmetic Directive replaced by Regulation (EC) Nº 1223/2009, which was amended by Regulation (EU) Nº 344/2013 that includes Ethyl lauroyl arginate HCl.
- Considered safe for use as a preservative in mouthwashes at a maximum concentration of 0.15% w/w (not to be used for children under 10 years old), according to Regulation (EU) 2016/1121 on 11th July 2016 amending Annex V to Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council on cosmetic products.
- ECOCERT and COSMOS certified (100% natural origin).
- NATRUE certified (100% derived natural).
- DMF (Type II): No Assigned: 17631 on 26th August 2004.
- No specific limit in cosmetic applications.
- GRAS Notice: GNR 000164 approved on 1st September 2005.
- NICNAS, STD / 1309 since September 2009: approval as preservative and active ingredient by the Australian Government through Gazette Nº. C09 1st.
- Health Canada approved the use as preservative and active ingredient in cosmetic products on 11th June 2010.
- Approved as cosmetic preservative and as an active ingredient on 1st June 2010.
- Obtained Japanese INCI name on 25 th February 2010.
- Can be employed for uses other than preservative (anti-static, anti-dandruff and emulsifier).
- According to KFDA 2013-2 it was approved on 16 th January 2013 as preservative in cosmetics and also in shampoos that remove dandruff and reduce itching.
- Approved its use as wet wipes preservative and disinfectant wet wipes on 28 th July 2014.
- Recorded in IECIC 2014 which allows the use of Ethyl Lauroyl Arginate HCl as cosmetic ingredient (not as preservative) with no maximum dose limited.
- No specific limit in cosmetic formulations since it is considered a food additive.
AMINAT®-G and AMINAT®-CB are HALAL certified and AMINAT®-G is also KOSHER certified.
AMINAT®-G and AMINAT®-CB are COSMOS and ECOCERT certified. Besides, AMINAT®-G has